3rd Annual Northwestern/Notre Dame Epistemology Conference
Friday, April 13th - Saturday, April 14th, 2012
The philosophy departments at Northwestern University and the University of Notre Dame are proud to announce the third annual joint graduate epistemology conference, to be held April 13-14, 2012.
Keynote Speaker: Ram Neta, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
"Easy Knowledge, Transmission Failure, and Empiricism"
For More Information, or to Register: email@example.com
- We are pleased to announce that we are currently accepting applications for a one-year post-doctoral fellow in Social Epistemology, supported by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, in conjunction with a Sawyer Seminar we will be hosting over the course of the 2014-15 academic year. Learn more here.
- The deadline for submission to the 4th Annual Northwestern/Notre Dame Epistemology Graduate Conference is January 15th, 2014. Details regarding the conference and submissions can be found here.
- The M&E Reading Group will continue reading Timothy Williamson's Knowledge and its Limits throughout the Winter quarter
- We welcome the following visiting professors: Professor Jurgis Skilters (University of Latvia), whose research is on spatial cognition and formal semantics, and Professor Thomas Grundmann (University of Cologne), whose research is in the area of epistemology
- We are pleased to announce that the 7th annual Midwest Epistemology Workshop will be held November 7th-9th, 2013 at the University of Notre Dame. Details here.
- The M&E Reading Group has chosen to read Timothy Williamson's Knowledge and its Limits for the Fall quarter
- We have posted the Call For Papers for the 4th annual Northwestern/Notre Dame Graduate Student Epistemology Conference here.
- Congratulations Ryan Doran on the successful defense of his dissertation, Explaining the Multiple Uses of Demonstrative Expressions
- Congratulations to Jennifer Lackey on her appointment to Full Professor